Meet Your Photographer
Jennifer is a fun loving, adventure seeking photographer who is fully
committed to her clients and their individual needs. As a proud Air
Force wife she has traveled to various places and met so many wonderfully diverse individuals, this is reflected in her work.
Jennifer built this business based on the belief that her clients' needs are of the utmost importance, and her team is fully committed to meeting those individual needs. As a result, a high percentage of her business has been from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best product and service in the area.
At LifeTree Photography we strive to capture the true essence of an individual, not just what is on the outside but the beauty that dwells within as well.
You don't take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams
- A member of Nature Photographers of Colorado.
- Certified Military Spouse Virtual Assistant
- Certificate in Animal Photography presented by the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs, Co.
- Certificate in Visual Communications/ Graphic Arts from Pikes Peak Community College.
- Trained and worked as a photographer for LifeTouch Inc.